A simple writing assistant for the writer who needs to catch that burst of inspiration, wherever they are.
Synopsis allows the writer to record ideas for novels, plays, short stories and screenplays, any time, any place.
On your way to work, out for a stroll or just waking up; when creativity strikes, grab your phone and get those ideas safely into Synopsis.
Perhaps a plot idea wakes you. Quickly add it to your project… with no need to turn on the light. Use the keyboard in the dark or use the speech-to-text function and speak your words directly into the app, spoken words saving as text.
Synopsis helps you to take your creative ideas and flesh-out those characters, settings and plot points.
Create individual projects for each novel, story or screenplay and develop individual scenes, acts or chapters, characters and locations for the plot to unfold. Arrange scenes or chapters into a sensible order, to create your structured storyline, then export your project as a PDF to email, upload to your iCloud Drive or even open directly in other compatible apps.
- create individual Projects for each play, novel or story, containing unlimited Scenes/Chapters/Acts, Characters and Locations/Settings.
- create the initial synopsis and “elevator pitch” for your story, then add ideas for plot-points and characters whenever inspiration takes you.
- enter text from the keyboard or use the speech-to-text* function and capture your words directly into Synopsis.
*(NOTE: Dictation must be enabled in your Settings.)
- re-arrange created Scenes/Chapters/Acts into any order before exporting to PDF.
- save PDFs to your iCloud Drive, send via email or open in any other compatible apps on your device.
Synopsis - type or speak your creative writing ideas!
2017年03月11日 にバージョン1.0.1が 更新されました。