Download for a 30-day free trial. ForeFlight is the essential, integrated flight app that makes planning, flying, and logging flights a joy.
ForeFlight delivers advanced flight planning capabilities, terminal procedure charts, enroute navigation charts, moving map, synthetic vision, hazard awareness, optional Jeppesen charts, a comprehensive library of market-leading weather information and visualization features, a large library of advanced aircraft performance profiles, customizable checklists, integration with a wide range of certified avionics and portable ADS-B and GPS receivers for inflight weather and data, a built-in documents catalog and cloud document capability for management of aircraft and flight operations publications, an easy-to-use pilot logbook for keeping track of flight experience, and so much more. ForeFlight is backed by our Pilot Support Team who delivers amazingly fast, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Please note: Location is used to enable a moving map and to record track logs, the camera is used to attach photos to logbook, push notifications are used for important bulletins and flight alerts, and contacts are used to add people to flights.
ForeFlight requires a subscription. Visit our website for more information on the available plan levels.
FLIGHT PLANNING, BRIEFING, & FILING
Plan flights with Touch Planning on the Map or full-featured form-based Flights view. Tap out a route in seconds and quickly see if flights will be affected by weather or TFRs. Helpful Route, Altitude, and Procedure Advisors make planning easy and accurate. Generate a graphical preflight briefing and file your flight plan directly from the app. Print a professional-grade Navlog for inflight reference.
Interactive weather layers include animated radar, global satellite and winds aloft, global icing, turbulence, and surface analysis, graphical AIR/SIGMETs, flight category, visibility, and more. View decoded METARs, TAFs, and MOS forecasts. Thoughtfully organized Imagery view puts a full range of forecast tools at your fingertips.
PLATES, CHARTS, & MAPS
Both VFR and IFR operations are covered with all of the essentials required for planning and navigation: data-driven Aeronautical Maps, VFR Sectionals, High/Low Enroute charts, SIDs, STARs, approach and taxi charts, and terrain, satellite, and street map views.
GEO-REFERENCED APPROACHES & TAXI CHARTS
Plates and taxi charts enable the real time display of your GPS location on the chart. They can also be overlaid on the Maps view along with weather and hazards for the ultimate situational awareness.
GLOBAL HAZARD AWARENESS TECHNOLOGY
Plan and fly with more confidence in all conditions and terrain. Top-down-view Hazard Advisor map layer, Terrain Profile View, and 3D Synthetic Vision seamlessly integrate into the map display to depict a clear picture of terrain and obstacle hazards anywhere in the world. When paired with an AHRS source, Synthetic Vision provides a backup attitude display.
Logbook makes it easy to log and share flights, track hours, review currency, record certificates and ratings, receive electronic instructor endorsements, and create experience reports. Your data is automatically synced across all your devices and protected in secure cloud storage.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
Built-in documents catalog with FAR/AIM, charts supplements, and more
Airport, FBO, and fuel price information for thousands of locations
Dynamic data-driven Aeronautical Maps
Weight & Balance
Expected route and EDCT flight notifications
Automatic over-the-air data updates
Chart color inversion for better night flying experience
Access to web planner
Flying Magazine Editor's Choice 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017
App of the Year, Aviation Consumer, July 2011
Best Selling iPad Aviation App: 2010, 2011, 2012
"Best app for IFR" - Aviation Consumer
"One of the most popular and most-respected aviation apps available" - Sporty's Pilot Shop
2020年07月06日 にバージョン12.5.1が 更新されました。
Hotspots on Airport Diagrams
• ForeFlight’s embedded airport diagrams now display published hotspots for improved situational awareness on the ground.
• The embedded airport diagrams are part of ForeFlight’s Aeronautical Map layer, and appear as you zoom into most U.S. airports and many other airports around the world.
• Hotspots on airport diagrams appear as orange highlighting on top of runways, taxiways, and aprons.
• ForeFlight’s PDF airport diagrams also display hotspots in the same manner.
Multimode Timer in More
• Keep track of time in a variety of ways using the new Multimode Timer located at the bottom of ForeFlight’s slide-out More menu.
• Tap the up/down arrow to the right of the timer to switch between Count Up and Count Down modes.
• In Count Up mode, tap the timer to begin counting up from zero, tap it again to stop the count, and tap it once more to reset the count to zero.
• In Count Down mode, tap the timer to set a length in hours, minutes, and seconds, select whether the timer will repeat, and set the number of repetitions after the initial countdown. Tap the timer to start the countdown, and tap it again to stop and clear the count.
• ForeFlight displays an in-app audio and visual alert whenever the timer reaches zero in Count Down mode, and states whether or not the timer will repeat. If ForeFlight is in the background or closed when the timer expires your device will display an iOS notification with the same information if you’ve allowed ForeFlight to display notifications.
Offline Address Database & Search
• Download address databases for U.S. states so you can search for and route to street addresses without an internet connection during a flight.
• Enable the new Street Addresses download setting in More > Downloads > United States to download address databases for all selected U.S. states and territories.
• The Pack feature will also download address databases for any states in your route that you haven’t already downloaded.
• Offline Search supports the standard format for street addresses, specifically the address number, street name, street suffix (including contractions), town/city name, two-letter state identifier, and zip code.
• ForeFlight only requires the first two terms to begin searching and returning matches, and prioritizes matches that are closer to your position. Finding addresses that are far away, especially those in other states, requires additional terms like the state and zip code.
• Tap on a search result to locate it on the map and add it to your route, or save it as a user waypoint.
• Offline Address Search is available with ForeFlight Performance subscription plans and currently supported for U.S. states and territories only.
PDF Form Support in Documents
• The Documents and Files in Flights views now provide better support for PDF files that contain editable form fields.
• Tap on any form field to enter text using the keyboard.
• Closing and reopening an edited document will retain all previous edits, while also still allowing you to access the edited fields to make additional changes.
• On iPads and large iPhones, swiping in from the left side of the screen on the Airports view will open the Favorites/Recents/Browse sidebar.
• Weather stations now support the same style of popup window the Maps view as airports, with tabs for basic information and different kinds of available weather information. You can access weather station information from the Search bar or by tapping one on the map with a suitable weather layer enabled.